Re: DWL-650 Dlink Wireless Card

I have one that works okay.

Here's my setup:
Thinkpad 600E running Unstable, custom-built 2.4.20 kernel without kernel PCMCIA support. I'm using pcmcia-cs to run the wireless card. I also installed the wireless-tools package to configure the necessary wireless info (essid, wep key, etc.) with iwconfig.

Diego Armando wrote:

Hello,
someone has experience with this pcmcia card? There is a driver but it only works with pci card. If someone has this card working succesfully, please say me what you did ... If I try load the pci module it shows many symbole errors. I listen any comment about it. Thanks.

P.D.: Thanks to Fernando González and Ed Wiget but sorry, I put the subject wrong. I would refer to DWL-650  pcmcia wireless card.

Regards...

http://www.latinmail.com.  Gratuito, latino y en español.