Pietro
Which reminds me: does anyone have a dead ThinkPad770 with a good screen that I could bum off you for cannibalization? I live in San Francisco.

Aritz Beraza Garayalde wrote:

On Mon, Feb 17, 2003 at 03:49:59PM +0100, ildottofabio@tiscali.it wrote:
----------------------------------
E-Mail: ildottofabio@tiscali.it
Date: 17-Feb-2003
Time: 11:27:55

Thismessage was sent by XFMail
----------------------------------
Hy,
my video changed color from white, first to pink, then to red and now to violet. It seems that a trasparent colored sheet is between my video and my eyes, I can read the writing but with some difficult.

Does it happens in console too? maybe its hardware fault. (I had a screen
with the same problem, white was violet, and green was brown etc etc), i had
to buy a new one.

Aritz Beraza