Re: ls[wireless]

On Thu, 2003-02-13 at 15:49, Jerome BENOIT wrote:
> is there a tool to detect wireless hardware ?

If your question is "How do I detect the presence of
wireless access points?" then you can try iwlist in
the wireless-tools package.

I would also like to know whether there is a better
tool out there because I would like to integrate it into
ifupdown-roaming.  (Note: ifupdown-roaming version 0.26
is available at
http://panopticon.csustan.edu/thood/ifupdown-roaming.html .)

--
Thomas Hood <jdthood0@yahoo.co.uk>