Re: Satellite Pro 2100 ho knows the Toshiba Notebooks

I need a new Notebook. I am Interessted in the Toshiba Satellite Pro
2100 (PS210E-005ES-GR)
Whow knows wether this Notebook will run with Linux (Debian 3.0)

In looking for a new laptop myself, I found out about ASL (www.aslab.com). They seem pretty good, have an excellent warranty (2 years) and will sell you the laptop with Linux (RH8) preinstalled or with no OS. They also offer a custom kernel which is tweaked for their laptop model (I found this quite attractive).

BTW, no I don't work for them, I am just happy to have found a company that doesn't force M$ products down the customer's throat (particularly on a laptop).

-Roberto Sanchez