Re: Random keystrokes lost

also sprach martin f krafft <madduck@debian.org> [2002.12.01.1405 +0100]:
> This problem seems kind of solved, at least after upgrading to BIOS
> version A13 on the Latitude C610 here, I have not experienced anymore
> problems.

I think that it is related to Intel SpeedStep. If it's turned off,
random characters are lost. If it's turned on, it works all fine.
Prove that SpeedStep is, in fact, just a hack.

--
Please do not CC me when replying to lists that I read!

`. `'`

NOTE: The pgp.net keyservers and their mirrors are broken!
Get my key here: http://people.debian.org/~madduck/gpg/330c4a75.asc