OFFER FOR HELP(Urgent reply)

ATTN: Managing Director,

May I briefly introduce myself. I am Morris Bhengu of the Democratic
Republic of Congo (formerly Zaire) and the former aide de camp of the
Late President Laurent Kabila of blessed memory. I am presently living
in Nigeria on asylum. I got your contact from a search into the
internet and opted for it as a result of my quest to do the business at
hand with you. The events
of the past one year in my country has been very unfortunate.

The Late president Kabila successfully toppled the very corrupt
government of the Late Dictator Mobutu Sese Seko and ruled justly and
peacefully for a few months. Unfortunately, the Tutsi from Goma, the
Northern part of the country rebelled against his government and since
then my country has been at war.

I am very dedicated and committed to winning the war against the rebels
until recently when to my shock I found out that Senior Army Officers
and Government officials were stealing public funds and looting
government treasury and sending them to foreign countries. They have
exploited the war situation to bring back the lawlessness and
corruption of the Mobutu days.

After the late President Kabila was assainated in very questionable
circumstances, I knew I was in danger of losing from both ends. Due to
this development and as a way of survival, I have joined the train. I
have in my possession funds amounting to US$15.5million. In the usual
manner of conveying such funds, in a trunk box for security reasons. It
is now in the safe custody of a security company.

My problem is that the financial Law of Nigeria does not give assylum
seekers any financial rights. And because of the economic instability
and religious crisis, I have decided that it will be unwise to attempt
investing the funds here. The climate here is very unfavourable and as
a result, I have not disclosed even to my hosts anything about this
fund.

Now I am seeking foreign assistance to recieve the funds overseas.If
you can assist, I am willing to give you 20% of the funds, that is
US$3.1Million. You will understand that my entire life and future
depend on this money and I shall be very grateful if you can assist me.
The major thing I demand from you is the absolute assurance that the
money will be safe and you will not sit on it when finally it get to
you.

You  shall fly down to the country where the money is to be deposited
and  proceed the necessaries. You shall pay for your flight ticket to
the country and also hotel accomodation.   I will not send you any
money for this expenditure.

If you are ready to be of assistance, please contact me immediately so
that I can furnish you with the modalities for the transaction and what
is expected of you. I shall be most grateful if you maintain utmost
confidentiality and keep this message entirely to yourself.

Please indicate your telephone/mobile numbers in your response for easy
communication.

Best Regards,
MR. Morris Bhengu

E-mail: morrisghud@netscape.net