RE: Libretto for sale

I used to have this model, I really enjoyed using it.

Especially the screen mounted thumpad / finger buttons, I've never seen that
design since and I'm supprised.

But at 166mhz...well, it's a shame they don't make faster ones, I expect
it's to do with cpu speeds / power / heat or something.

Anyway, fond memories.

Matt