Re: shortcut

On Sat, Nov 09, 2002 at 01:33:36AM +0100, Julien Mary wrote:

> 	I like to define shortcuts for some apps for wmaker.
> The problem is when i use update-menus, my shortcuts are erased.
> Where can i define them ?
> For example i want to launch aterm with ctrl+alt+w.
~/.menu/

I don't know exactly what it means (since I just copied an example and
modified it), but there I have:

joris@kiwi:~/.menu$ cat rxvt
?package(rxvt):needs=x11 section=Apps/Tools    \
   hints="Clocks"    \
   longtitle="Rclock: another clock for X"               title=Rclock\
   command=rclock
?package(rxvt):needs=x11 section=XShells      \
   longtitle="Rxvt: terminal emulator for X"            title=Rxvt\
   command="rxvt"\
   shortcut="Control+Shift+x"

The last line does the magic.

If someone cares to enlighten me what that file exactly means, go ahead :)

--
  Greetings
  Joris