ANN: Linux-Mobile-Guide v3.11 available

Hi,

still fighting the trademark trouble Obelix versus MobiliX, I have
found some time to finish a new issue of the Linux-Mobile-Guide.

The Linux-Mobile-Guide  is a guide covering laptop and PDA related
Linux features, such as installation methods (via PCMCIA, without CD
drive, etc.), hardware features (PCMCIA, IrDA, APM, etc.), and
configurations for different (network) environments. It's available
at http://mobilix.org/howtos.html in HTML format and from the
MobiliX IPK feed http://mobilix.org/feed.html

Werner

Changes:

- added chapter about the SHARP Zaurus Linux PDA,
- added SuSE Configuration Profile Management - SCPM
  to mobile configuration chapter,
- added link to new Synaptics TouchPad driver,
- put the "Mobile Hardware" chapter behind the PDA chapter,
- many URL corrections (LDP and others),
- minor changes

PS:
A documentation of the trademark case is at
http://mobilix.org/mobilix_asterix.html the next
proceeding in court (second instance) is at
November 21st 2002 at Oberlandesgericht Munich (Germany).

--
|=| Werner Heuser = Keplerstr. 11A = D-10589 Berlin = Germany
|=| <wehe_AT_mobilix.org>      T. 0049 - (0)30 - 349 53 86