[announce] rsjog

Hey folks,

I just released version 1.0 of rsjog, at:
http://linuxbrit.co.uk/rsjog/

It's for sony vaios with jogwheels. I took the sjog program and did some
modifications, then I got fed up writing in C so I started from scratch
in ruby. Big thanks to the sjog guys though for the UI, which I pretty
much kept.

Additions on top of what sjog did for me:
  o back button supported if you have one, goes back through menus or in
    scroll mode, simulates a middle mouse button
  o optional no-menu, scroll mouse emulation only mode
  o can bind all the vaio FN keys and buttons and stuff to
    actions/programs
  o can bind mouse button simulation actions to menu items
  o reloads config file, menu file if they change on disk

To run it you need:
  o ruby
  o libgtk-ruby
  o aumix (for the volume control)