Re: Installing drivers and modules

I am installing Debian to my Thinkpad 240.
I have to use an external cd rom with this notebook so I copied the Debian cd to a windows partition first and booted the install from dos. This has always worked before on other notebooks and laptops. In the past I have always had to choose which installation whether it would be compact or ide and so on but this time it didn't give me this choice it just scrolled right through them on my Thinkpad and I always get stuck when it asks for Drivers and Modules from a floppy disk. I have never had to do this before.
I would be grateful for any help how to get around this problem. I do not know how to create a floppy disk with drivers and modules.

Nick