Re: Dell Inspiron 8000 Fn key not working

On Tue, 2002-10-29 at 16:50, Simon Wong wrote:
> > After a recent BIOS update to A20 (I did all the ones in between as
> > well) my blue Fn key no longer gets passed through to the BIOS.

Well, I have just updated to A21 and it works again.

It was working for a little while when I had first started using A20 so
I suspect some strange goings on here :-(

If anyone else has experienced this I'd be very interested to hear their
thoughts...

--
* Simon Wong *