Re: XF4.1 on ATI Mobility Radeon 7500

I had the same problem, it was solved by installing X 4.2 . X 4.2 is
already available on the 'unstable' servers (which saves you a lot of
work!)

http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2002/debian-devel-announce-200210/msg00001.html

--
There are some micro-organisms that exhibit characteristics of both plants
and animals.  When exposed to light they undergo photosynthesis; and when