Re: PCMCIA Network card up on boot...

my pcmcia is S11 as well, [testing], although I still have card services
installed, so I don't rely on hotplug for pcmcia [i think? heh]

-cyn

-----
This email has been sent as a single line of query, and in no way
indicates the senders interest in or acceptance of any promotions or
"opt-in"'s unless otherwise EXPRESSLY noted.