gnome-terminal fonts on sid

Hello,

I'm unable to change the fonts of gnome-terminal. The current
font it uses is to big to fit multiple terminals on my desktop.

I can change the font in the profile editor, but the changes
don't take effect. When i take a loot in
~/.gconf/apps/gnome-terminal/profiles/Default/%gconf.xml
i can see the font is changed, but gnome-terminal doesn't
seem to care about that font.

Anyone with the same problem and a solution?

--
* Geraerts Jo                  * Politics:                        *