Re: Kalamba family is traveling

Hmmmm ok, I see there's the "initial" investment of having to tote 4
humans from the ivory coast, but I don't see the usual millions of dollars
which I'll recieve 20% of.  I don't particularly want 4/5ths of a human,
especially when 3/4ths of that would be a child.

ok - my sense of humor sucks.  back to your regularly scheduled program.
-cyn