Re: NTFS fears

I lost my WinME pre-installation on the notebook (vfat or fat32, i don't
know) when resizing it with Partition magic to get space for my linux
installation... very weird how that happened...
WinME can't boot to dos mode any more, so i had to use a boot floppy...
that one gave me 639k of free memory, the machine has 512 MB - after
happily resizing the windows partition for a while partition magic
crashed: out of memory.
Guess it was a too old Partition Magic i had...
Well, i havn't installed windows yet... maybe i'll use that empty
partition for testing Hurd or some Debian/*BSD sometime... ;)

Greetings,
Erich