Re: Uninstall debian without removing windows partition

Just do a normal install and when you are ask to make the partitions you
can choose to keep the partitions or to change it. Then when you mount
the partitions choose to activate it, so the data will be deleted. After
installing Debian change the lilo.conf to be able to boot windows.

Ionel

> Formatting my entire hard disk is not an option right now because I have
> Windows on it. I just want to remove all of Debian so I can reinstall it.
> There must be a way to do that without uninstalling windows.
>
> Nick
>

> --

                     Ionel  Mugurel   Ciobîcă
 Schuit   Institute  of   Catalysis   Phone: 00 31 (0)40 2473781
 Eindhoven University of Technology   Fax:   00 31 (0)40 2455054
 Laboratory  of  Catalysis,   _SKA_   e-mail: I.M.Ciobica@TUe.nl
 Theory Group, STW 4.27, POBox 513 5600MB Eindhoven, Netherlands
                                        _____
   .''`.                (o-     This is Linux Country.      -o)
  : :'  :               //\     On a quiet night, you       /\\
  `. `'`                V_/_    can hear Windows reboot.   _\_V
    `-  www.Debian.org

"Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted."