where is http://www.webit.com/tw/linuxsis630.shtml !?

Hi, everybody,

Does anyone know where the site by Thomas Winischhofer is? It used to be
at
http://www.webit.com/tw/linuxsis630.shtml
For the whole week (from the last Tuesday, I guess) I'm trying to access
webit.com without any success.
Is smth wrong on my side or webit.com is just down? If the latter, then
is it temporarily or permanently? And is there any  mirror or something?

Cheers
Roman