Re: iBook

On 4/14/02 3:15 PM, "Stefano Canepa" <sc@linux.it> wrote:

> Hi all,
> I fell in love of new Apple iBook and PowerBook but I saw little infos
> about Linux on this laptop. Where can I look for infos? I just checked
> linux-on-laptop web site.

I have Linux on all of my other (Intel) laptops and desktops. I bought the
G4 PowerBook expecting to install Linux and fighting with device drivers.
But I started to use OS X and never looked back. OS X just works - right out
of the box.

--
Robert Koss, Ph.D.     | Training, Mentoring, Contract Development
Senior Consultant      | Object Oriented Design, C++, Java