Inspiron 4100

I'm considering a few laptops to replace a loaner I have which I really like (IBM T21). I'm specifically looking at the Dell Inspiron 4100 with the Nvidia card (32mb) and a few upgraded such as hard disk drive, etc. I will only be running debian on it so dualbooting is not important. My main areas of concern are:

*does the video work well? I've used the Geforce cards before in desktops but never in laptops. Comments?

*any issues with suspend/resume on this particular line?

*any bios or other issues which cause problems with doing a debian install?

Thanks.

--
Michael Perry | "Do or do not; there is no try" Master Yoda
mperry@lnxpowered.org | http://www.lnxpowered.org