Re: Mailer for laptops (was: Re: new photos from my party!)

> postfix keeps mail in the spool for five days by default. since i also
> have a couple of machines on permanent connections, i decided to use
> TLS-based certificate relay authentication and simply relay my mail
> through a machine in philadelphia whenever and whereever i am.
> a simply queue flush everytime i am connected, and this has no need to
> be automagic ;)

Are you in the mood to explain that for a braindead?
Does that mean you get sent all your mail to a machine in phil. and when
you're online, it'll send it to your laptop?
Interesting!
What's done when you don't connect for more than 5 days?

hm, still trying to unfold the knot in my brain...

seeya.tobias.