dell inspiron 7500 & XFree86

hi

i have a dell inspiron 7500 with an ati rage pro mobility  M2 or 3 (the one with 8 Mb ram) with 15pouces 1400x1050 screen

i can run X windows without any pblm with ati_match64 server ... but when i try to run it with Xfree86 that's not working ... i kept getting no screen found .. i think the pblm is from the ModLine  ... i'm looking for some1 who can help me with the modline ..

i checked out the website xfree86.org and  ati.com ... ati said my card is supported by Xfree86 4.* +

i'm running debian (woody) uptodate

if anyone has the same config and run X with XFree plz let me know ! =)

thks a lot !