Re: tracking spam (was: Re: SOME ITEMS THAT YOU MAY BE etc...)

* Jacques L'helgoualc'h <lhh@free.fr> spake thus:
> Stig Brautaset a écrit, jeudi 24 janvier 2002, à 01:40 :
> [...]
>> # if the subject exists but does not contain any lower case characters
>> # at all, then the message is surely spam.
>
> some false positives here:
>
> VAIO GR 214
> IBM A30
> ALSA
> KDE

Just stating "KDE" (or any of the above) in the subject line is not very
descriptive, and considered spam by me. You are free to maintain your
own interpretation of course.

Stig

--
brautaset.org
Registered Linux User 107343

``Oh, how I wish `undo' was ported to everyday life.''