AW: Installing Woody using IBM EtherJet PCMCIA

>  > Why not acquire a $5. Debian CD and install from it?  It will be handy
>  > to have in any case.
>
> Unfortunately, that wouldn't solve my problem.
>
> - There are no CDs available yet for woody. I have a cablemodem, so I
> don't mind downloading the entire distribution once or twice to get it
> installed.

Have a look at there: http://www.debian.org/CD/
You can find Images for Potato, Woody and Sid via HTTP, FTP, rsync and other
methods

> - I very, very highly doubt that the cs89x0_cs driver is included in the
> Debian distribution. (Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but I
> haven't seen it...)

It the driver is really not included in the distribution (propetiary?), just
compile for yourself after installation as you did with your slackware.

> There is also the fact that I can't boot from CD on that machine, but I
> suppose that is rather unimportant...

You can also dowload boot floppys from the location above or create them
from your CDs.