Re: emergency shutdown?

Yeah, I realise that I'll need to think about the power management
issue. But, back to the more immediate problem. No, I don't have a
rescue disk (for either Windows or Linux, something else I'll need to
sort out...) so what do you mean by 'Your Debian installation medium
will function as one'? I don't have the CD's the thing was installed
from intially - it was bought mail order with everything pre-installed.

TIA.