Re: dselect problem

A capital R when you're in the first "conflict" screen has always worked for me... "Revert", I think it probably stands for...

Nate

Roger Ward wrote:
While trying to unselect/select a large number of packages, I have messed up which packages dselect thinks I want installed.

Is there a way to tell dselect to reset its changes to what is currently installed? or a separate file for the "new" changes you make before actually removing/installing to make those changes take effect? My system is not unusable, but I am unable to use dselect to do anything, for fear of 6k+ packages being installed and about 80 removed.

Post your success/failure stories here with dselect madness.
If you have a solution not just another question, please CC: me and the list.

Thanks,
Roger