Re: SMC2632W V.2

At 20:57 2002-12-21, Maximilian Pascher wrote:
I hava here a SMC2632W version 2 wlan card and it simply doesn't work. I hear
a beep (the low frequent one) when I insert it, but I can't find anything in
any logfiles...
I already tried the atmel-chipset driver that can be found on sourceforge, but
it didn't work.
I use the 2.4.19 kernel from kernel.org.
Anyone any ideas?

What does 'lspci' say? Can you use other pcmcia nic's?
Ivar Alm             ! Where does Microsoft want to drag you today? !
Umeå, Sweden         ! Do you really want to go there?              !