Getting Xfree86 working on Fujitsu Lifebook P2120

Hi there

I have been using Debian for the last 4 months on my desktop and on the
servers at work but am not too familliar with it.

I have just bought a Fujitsu Lifebook P2120 and have installed Debian on it.
It's working well but I would like to get Xfree86 working, but I am having
significant trouble.

Most of the stuff I have read on getting X working is for older versions of
the ATI Mobility Radeon chip set but the P2120 uses the Mobility-M6C8 chip.

Can any one help me?

Thanks Evan