Re: No network on CD net install

On Tue, 10 Dec 2002, Glen Mehn wrote:

> configure device driver modules
> kernel/net/drivers
> eepro100

Thanks, but on "configure device driver modules" I get:

No modules were found in /target/lib/modules/2.4.18-bf2.4 that could be
configured. Please install the kernel modules first, by running the
"Configure Device Driver Modules" step

This is ironic since it's that step I'm in....

I think it has to do with lack of PCMCIA support for the drive in which
the CD is.

ap