Re: ASUS L7300 - Debian Woody - No sound

Hi Manu,

i compiled from source. Onetime the sources of the debian cds (0.9betar1 or
so) and a new download of 0.9 beta3.

I tested with several options. The handbook of the laptop told me it is a
ac97 kompatible plugandplay chip.
But lspci didn*t show anything and with modprobe isa-pnp i get a opl3sax -
card.

But i tested the ac97 modules too.
I thing it is very strange, the the whole laptop hangs, when i test any
option.

Thanks.
Bye
Stoeps