Re: Modeline for 800x600 on Dell Inspiron 8000, Rage 128

On Thu, 2002-11-21 at 17:09, Tim Connors wrote:
> I don't have mine handy (and don't know whether I have used 800x600), but
> have you tried the "modeline" program?

Thanks very much for the tip - this is driving me insane :-(

There's also another program called videogen that seems more
comprehensive.

I would *really* appreciate it if you could let me know if you have used
800x600.

It seems to be impossible to find details on the IBM screen in these
things.

Thanks again.

--
* Simon Wong *