RE: SAMBA

Hi Listies:

And to add to this question, can you use SAMBA to access windows on a
different partition of the same HD from the drive?

TIA

May the Force of the Dragon's Spirit be with you...In Accordance With The
Prophecy.

Happy Hacking, Bright Blessings and Gentle Breezes!

/*--*/

"No hay mujeres feas, solo que algunas me cuestan mas trabajo desvestirlas
mentalmente"
"There aren't any ugly women, but some of them are harder for me to mentally
undress."
- Michael Duran Harris