Re: X in Compaq Presario 900

 What i have done is not totally clean but works very well. (for evo n160 with Rage Mobility M6 Radeon)

 I have installed everything i need with version 4.1.0. Then i have downloaded the same packages from the unstable part.

 Then i have used mc to visit the .deb files.
And i have copied everything from mc.
For the system, no dependencies are broken.
It is believing that it is 4.1.0 but it is 4.2.1.
And radeon works with 4.2.1

Now, i'm glad :-)