Re: got dvd working...BUT

Jord Swart wrote:

well, I got Mplayer, but it does not want to work for me. and I got Xine, but it hard freezes my system.

arg.......those two programs seem to be a step backward from where I have gotten with vlc....I don't want to give up when I can hear the movie, but what am I to do? :-(

any one know a commercial palyer for Linux that will have the benifit of being supported by the evil ones in hollywood?