Re: Mouse setup under X

Jeremy Petzold wrote:

Paulo Lopes wrote:

Hi again,

my laptop does not have a serial DB9 port, only PS2, USB or FireWire...
:-)

I guess i'll keep changing the protocol on XF86Config-4 whenever i need to use the wheelmouse...

very simple solution.

use the wheel mouse protocol for both....it will work fine on the pad even without the wheel, and it willwork fine when you plug in the wheel mouse.

No it doesn't work! if i use the wheelmouse protocol the touch pad is always jumping back to lower left part of the screen. I can drag it but if i move over any widget such as textfields, buttons, etc... sudentlly the mouse sends a click and jumps to the lower left part of the screen...

Paulo Lopes.