Dells TrueMobile doesnt work

Hi *.

In my 8200 is a Mini-PCI Card (usually knwon as TrueMobile) build-in.
All I found about those Cards is, they are supported. - Mine not.
I tried the kernel-PCMCIA and I tried the stand-alone PCMCIA-pakets.
Unfortunately the device 4301 seems to be unsupported(?).

lspci says:
02:03.0 Network controller: BROADCOM Corporation: Unknown device 4301 (rev
01)
Tested kernels: 2.2.20 and 2.4.19

Is there any possibility to get this work? - I did not find any further
informations about this piece of Hardware.

Thanks for any help!
--
regards, gr.
Das schönste aller Geheimnisse: Ein Genie zu sein und es als einziger