Re: pcmcia autodetect

Hi Vincent,

Thanks for the reply.

It seems to me the /etc/network/interfaces is useless for pcmcia network
cards.
You should setup your network options in /etc/pcmcia/network.opts
Tried that too, but this shouldn't make a difference for the automatic loading of the module... or should it?

I thought the the cardmgr would look at the /etc/pcmcia/config file to determine which modules to load and which script to run when a new card is entered. In my case it doesn't seem to recognise the card, although dump_cis gives all the correct cb info.

It doesn't give any error messages either...

Any ideas?

Cheers,
Chris.