Re: dhcp problem after recompiling kernel

Am Son, 2002-10-27 um 13.26 schrieb Auke Jilderda:
> Yup, that did the trick!  Thanks a lot, I started to get a serious
> headache from hitting the wall for hours. ;-)
>
> Makes me wonder though: Why the heck does Woody default come with
> dhclient if it doesn't even work with kernel 2.4?  I'd suspect this is a
> problem more people will run into.

I'm using dhclient on two machines using kernel 2.4.17 and did not
encounter any problmes so far.

--

Matthias Hentges
[www.hentges.net] -> PGP + HTML are welcome

"Thats what sucks about windows, you can't say that you rooted some one.
Saying "I ADMINISTRATORED YOU!" just doesn't sound cool."