Re: PCMCIA network card

At 02:36 2002-10-27, Carmen Alfaro wrote:
Hi all,
  I'm trying to find a pcmcia network card that will be fully supported
under linux, Debian woody 3.0r0 bf24 specifically, but after several
hours spent browsing around the net I haven't found any. I've tried the
3Com site, but for almost every model they list the same remark is
shown: 'will not work on systems other than windows'. So I'm a tad lost.
Can any one advise me on any pcmcia card I can use with my laptop?
Thanks in advance.

I use a rather simple DLink DE-660+. Very cheap, but works perfectly.
//I
-
Ivar Alm          ! Where does Microsoft want to drag you today? !
Umeå, Sweden      ! Do you really want to go there?              !
http://www.acc.umu.se/~octo