Re: WEP not working...

try to use the wireless-tools to set the WEP "by hand".

--
Christian Lyra
POP-PR - RNP

  Why are programmers non-productive?
  Because their time is wasted in meetings.
  Why are programmers rebellious?
  Because the management interferes too much.
  Why are the programmers resigning one by one?
  Because they are burnt out.
  Having worked for poor management, they no longer value their jobs.
						The Tao Of Programing