Re: Hardware for a Presario with Linux support

El lun, 07-10-2002 a las 23:18, Al Stone escribió:
> Ooops.  Sorry if that wasn't clear.

No, it was clear, Al. I said "card" because I didn't know how to call
it. :)

> I don't have any card, just the MultiPort wireless
> module that plugs into the connectors on the back
> of the LCD panel.  The part number for the one I
> bought is 233412-xx1 on the HP web site.  I couldn't
> seem to find a part number for the Presario unit
> you mentioned; it's probably on the hp.com site
> somewhere but I didn't look that hard.

Ok. Anyway, I'm going to call the tech support and ask where can I get
one of these MultiPort modules here in Spain.

> There's a bit more info on MultiPort at:
>
> http://www.compaq.com/products/notebooks/multiport.html

Thanks! That page clarifies a lot of things about this MultiPort
technology.

--
 Vicente Aguilar <bisente@bisente.com> | http://www.bisente.com