Re: toggle resolution

* Drew Parsons <dparsons@emerall.com> [021003 18:02]:
> > On laptops this key sequence is usually very dificult to type; here
> > -Toshiba Satellite- I need to press the Control and Alt keys with the
> > left hand, and then press an special Fn key with the same hand, and then
> > the special plus or minus keys, both in unusual places, because laptops
> > lacks a numeric keyboard.
>
> Have they moved the keys around?  On a 490CDT the Ctrl, Fn and Alt keys are
> right next to each other so it's very easy to press all three at once.
> Which model do you have?

I have a 2540CDS, and here you can't "press all three at once": you need
to press Ctrl and Alt, and then Fn. Anyway, if you think a four keys in
three steps shortcut is good for you... well, use it. I was only
pointing to an alternative method (xvidtune) to do the same thing,
because sometime ago it was useful to me in this laptop.

Cheers,
--
David