Re: Pb Xfree

On Tue, Sep 24, 2002 at 08:34:04PM +0200, Guillaume Auffray wrote:
> Salut,
>

> J'ai installé la woody mais j'ai un problème avec le serveur X. Disposant d'une carte Nvidia geforce 4 Go 420, je pensai que tout ce passerai bien.
>
> Pourriez-vous m'aider à résoudre mon problème

Hi,

Translation : I have installed the woody distribution, but I have a
problem with the X server. As I have an Nvidia geforce 4 Go 420
graphic card, I thought that everything would be OK.

Unfortunately for you, the Geforce Go cards (for laptops) are not yet
supported by XFree86. Your only option is then to try the proprietary
drivers from nvidia
(http://www.nvidia.com/view.asp?IO=products_supported).

Fred