From: Bijan Soleymani [mailto:bijan@psq.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 24, 2002 9:11 AM
To: ronin2@bellatlantic.net
Cc: debian-laptop List
Subject: Re: bash: ./setiathome: Permission denied

The fact that bash gives "cannot execute binary file"
suggests that "setiathome" is an executable and not a
script.

The default permission of 555 is ok, that is read +
execute for all users: 4 (read) + 1 (execute).

If you run it like ./setiathome
or
/directory/where/program/is/setiathome

then there is something wrong with the program.

Bijan