Boot order

Seems to me, there is something that can look incoherent in Debian boot
order, as far as laptops are concerned.
The trouble is when your network interface is PCMCIA, and you want to mount
NFS volumes at boot time (which I agree can be considered a strange idea on
a laptop...).

I have in /etc/rc2.d:
S13pcmcia which loads and gets my (pcmcia) network interface up.

and in /etc/rcS.d
S45mountnfs.sh

So the mountnfs.sh is called before the interface is up, and I always have
to log in as root to mount NFS partitions manually after boot sequence.

Anyway, I was wondering if it would be a good idea to change the boot
sequence by default when pcmcia package is installed :
Something like mounting NFS partitions at the end of rc2.d maybe.

Though I'm sure some people thought of it before, and there are probably
some side effects I am not thinking of :-)

Any better ideas?

Vincent