Re: appolgise for the name

On Sat, Sep 21, 2002 at 08:10:36PM -0400, TooMany Mirrors wrote:
> Just noticed that when I signed up for this hotmail account I set the name
> as "Linus Torvals" to not give my real name, but this is of course a
> butchering of his name I belive and just generally not cool. Sorry to all
> and Linus
> TooManyMirrors

Thanks for fixing that up.  Why not use your real name?

You can set up different pcmcia environments using schemes and
/etc/pcmcia/network.opts.
Use
# cardctl scheme scheme1
or
# cardctl scheme scheme2
etc. to switch between them.
Read up on cardctl, and check the examples in /etc/pcmcia/network.opts.

There are other more sophisticated methods too, like divine or whereami or
intuitively, which automatically detect different network environments, but
I find cardctl scheme is sufficient for me.

Drew

--
PGP public key available at http://people.debian.org/~dparsons/drewskey.txt
Fingerprint: A110 EAE1 D7D2 8076 5FE0  EC0A B6CE 7041 6412 4E4A