Japanese IBM Thinkpad X23 and Modem (maybe little bit OT)

Hi (maybe, only for in Japan living) Guy's,

does anybody an IBM Thinkpad X23 (japanese model) running and can post me the full output of `lspci -vv'?

The important thing is, that the 2662-EVJ, which I have by my own, has a - not working - Lucent-AMR-Softmodem instead of a working Lucent-Winmodem, as IBM mentioned on the japanese Linux-Hardware-Website (link broken?!) : http://www-6.ibm.com/jp/domino01/linux/hardware/loperate.nsf/Matrix/ThinkPad.html
and choose any distro for the X23. (be warned: it's really japanese).

I'm looking especially for the following models (and only this models):

2662-E3J
2662-EFJ
2662-ERJ
2662-EUJ