Re: intel pro/100 m LAN card

> I never could find the right driver.  Searching on the Intel site for
> the "Pro/100 Cardbus II" only led me to Windows, etc. drivers.
> Following your message, I was able to find the e100 driver on the Intel
> web site (searching for a driver for the "Pro/100 M" does show this
> driver).  I couldn't find any Debian package on either the Intel or Debian
> sites.

Searching the Intel site for this driver is indeed difficult, to make
it even more interesting, they change the URL at random, but on
the URL I have provided the Pro/100 M is mentioned. The
Debian package is e100-source and I have used it with "testing".

Werner

--
|=| Werner Heuser = Keplerstr. 11A = D-10589 Berlin = Germany
|=| <wehe_AT_mobilix.org>      T. 0049 - (0)30 - 349 53 86