Compaq Presario 2700 series

Hi all,

Has anyone installed Linux on the above machine? The exact model I have
is 2712ea.

I am trying to get the following to work...I'm running sid...

Directional touchpad keys
Smart Keyboard shortkut keys
ACPI stuff - hibernate, shutdown, battery level and the like.

I have got X running using the XFree86 4.2 packages (experimental). All
seems fine for daily stuff. There is a problem however when playing
tuxracer, everything becomes reversed video.

If anyone else is using this type of notebook, how about exchanging
notes?

Regards
Craig